- Please note that we have cameras installed in the studio, however, we do not have any cameras in the changing area or bathrooms.
- We recommend arriving at our studio 10 minutes prior to your booking time and not before to not disturb a previous booking.
- Please leave enough time prior to the end of your booking to wrap up and clean up as those are included in your booking time and should not extend beyond your booking time. The same thing goes for prep and setup. You cannot come 30 minutes ahead to set up for your booking.
- If you booked a backdrop , please let one of our staff know and they will bring it down for you. The same thing applies for any additional equipment you might have booked.
- If you use props and/or move the furniture, make sure to move everything back to their original places. Please, place all garbage into garbage cans.
- The studio rooms are not soundproof, so we kindly ask you to keep the noise (including any use of music) level to a reasonable volume.
- If any member of your party comes intoxicated, we reserve the right to ask them to leave the studio.
- Notify us before your booking if alcohol will be used as content of your photoshoot or video shoot.
- Smoking (including recreational drugs) in the studio is not permitted.
- Please note that failure to respect the studio rules or studio staff will result in immediate termination of your booking and can result in a permanent ban from Lenz Studio.
- If you are bringing confetti, fake snow, or feathers into studio space, we highly recommend to book off an additional hour so that you have sufficient time to clean after yourself. If our staff finds a messy studio during the studio check 10 minutes before your booking ends, you will be asked to stop taking pictures/videos and clean up the studio. If at the end of the booking the studio is still left untidy, a $50-100 cleaning fee will be added to your booking.
- Please, take off your shoes if you need to step on the furniture. Indoor shoes or shoe covers should be used when entering the studio during Covid-19 pandemic and fall/winter months. Shoe covers may be provided if needed. If you are taking pictures in your outdoor shoes, make sure to wipe them down.
- When moving the furniture, please lift the items instead of dragging them. This damages both the floors and furniture legs. Contact our studio staff if you need assistance.
- In case of any damages to the floor / furniture / props or any other studio equipment you will be asked to reimburse the cost of the damages.
- If you need additional time for your setup, please factor it into your booking. If you need extra time and the studio is available, you can rent additional time in 30 minute increments. (40$ / 30 min ).
- All shoots have to be paid in full at the time of booking online.
- Lenz studio offers refunds on booking only 48 hours before the booking or prior.
- If you cancel/reschedule your reservation within 24-48 hours of your booking date, you will be offered a studio credit for the value of your booking and will be able to reschedule to a later date.
- Please note that if you decide to cancel or reschedule within 24 hours of your booking date, you will be liable for the full value of the booking.